The 2016-2017 Registration Process is CLOSED, as all of the spots for next year have been secured. If you wish to have your child placed on our wait list (only for full-time enrollment) please send in your forms and we will let you know what number you have been assigned. The $30/per child registration fee will not be due until your child would be accepted into the program. We will contact you via email of any changes to our enrollment status that directly impact your child's spot on the wait list.
This letter marks the release of the CHSAP registration for the 2016-2017 school year.
CHSAP’s Registration is a first-come, first-serve process. To sign your child up for CHSAP you must complete a 2016-2017 registration form. There are 80 spaces available each day at CHSAP. These places will be filled by children in the order their registration forms are received. After these spots are filled, a wait list will be created for any additional children who wish to enroll in CHSAP, being listed in the order their registration forms are received. This wait list is for the 2016-2017 school year only. Children on the wait list will only be permitted to enroll full-time, if accepted into CHSAP. No priority is given to families who have children on the 2015-2016 wait list. We anticipate full enrollment, so please get your forms in as soon as possible.
For the 2016-2017 school year, there are two different enrollment options:
Ø Option #1 –
o Full-time: 5 Days per week @ $290/month
o Full-time Sibling: 5 Days per week @ $260/month
Ø Option #2 – (Please note that this option is only available to those who were enrolled Part-time before the 2014-2015 school year)
o Part-time: 3 Days per week @ $185/month
o Part-time: 2 Days per week @ $125/month
We will be conducting CHSAP registration in three waves. To ensure fairness, we will adhere to the registration dates without exception.
Wave #1 – Opens on Monday, April 4, 2016 at 9:00AM, and closes on Friday, April 8, 2016 at 6:30PM. This wave is for the following participants, with preference given to them in the order that they are listed.
1. All children currently enrolled in CHSAP full-time.
2. All Incoming CHES Kindergartners.
3. All children currently enrolled in CHSAP Part-time during the 2015-2016 school year, who wish to secure a full-time spot for the 2016-2017 school year. (Keep in mind if a part-time child enrolls full-time the ability for future part-time enrollment is forfeited.)
Wave #2 – Opens on Monday April 11, 2016 at 9:00 AM, and closes on Friday, April 15, 2016 at 6:30PM. This wave is for the following participants:
1. All children who are currently enrolled in CHSAP part-time, who wish to select a part-time option for the 2016-2017 school year.
Wave #3 – Opens on Monday, April 18, 2016 at 9:00AM, and closes on Friday, April 22, 2016 at 6:30PM. This wave is for the following participants:
1. All children enrolled and will attend CHES during the 2016-2017 school year.
In order to register your child, please read the following instructions carefully. To ensure fairness, only complete registration forms, which adhere to the following, will be accepted by CHSAP.
1. CHSAP is only accepting the 2016-2017 registration forms. These forms are attached in Microsoft word format and as a PDF. Please read the registration form carefully and complete all sections of the form.
2. CHSAP is only accepting registrations forms during the dates and times of the three waves outlined above.
3. Registration forms will only be accepted via email. We have set up a special email address for the registration period: email@example.com. Registrations forms turned in any other way or to any other email will not be accepted.
4. When turning in your form, please send the form attached to a new e-mail with the following subject line: REGISTRATION 2016-2017 [YOUR CHILD’S NAME]. Do not hit reply to this email! This ensures that your child’s registration form will be properly received and time-stamped.
5. A confirmation email will be sent to you within 48 hours confirming the date and time of your registration’s acceptance. Please remember that only completed forms will be accepted.
6. There is a $30 registration fee for each child signing up for CHSAP. This fee is due the same week of the registration wave, in which you submitted your child’s form. If this fee is not paid by the end of the registration week that applies, the spot registered for will be forfeited. Please write the name of your child in the memo line of your check.
7. Please note that registration fees are non-refundable and must be paid by check. You may write one check for multiple children.
8. If you are sending your registration fee via U.S. mail, it must be postmarked within the same week of your child’s registration wave.
9. If your child is wait listed, the $30 registration fee must be paid when you child is accepted into the CHSAP program.
Please forward this e-mail to any CHES family; you may know who are interested in after school for the 2016-2017 school year. Questions, comments, or concerns may be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for choosing CHSAP for your child!
Registration Forms >