2020-2021 Registration is closed. We are full, please email to get added to our waitlist.
This letter marks the release of the CHSAP registration for the 2020-2021 school year.
CHSAP’s Registration is a first-come, first-serve process. To sign your child up for CHSAP you must complete a 2020-2021 registration form. There are 80 spaces available each day at CHSAP. These places will be filled by children in the order their registration forms are received. After these places are filled, a waitlist will be created for any additional children who wish to enroll in CHSAP. These places will be listed in the order their registration forms have been received. This waitlist is for the 2020-2021 school year only. Children on the waitlist will only be permitted to enroll full-time, if accepted into CHSAP. No priority is given to families who have children on the 2019-2020 waitlist. We anticipate full enrollment, so please get your forms in as soon as possible.
For the 2020-2021school year, the fees will be:
Full-time: 5 days a week @ $320/month
Full-time sibling: 5 days a week @ $290/month
We will be conducting CHSAP registration in two waves. To ensure fairness, we will adhere to the registration dates without exception.
Wave #1- Opens on Monday, April 6, 2020 at 9AM and closes on Friday, April 17, 2020 at 5:00pm.
This wave is for the following participants, with preference given in the order that they are listed.
1. All children currently enrolled in CHSAP full-time.
2. All incoming CHES Kindergarteners.
Wave #2 - Opens on Monday, April 20, 2020 at 9:00AM, and closes on Friday, April 24, 2020 at 5:00PM.
1. All children currently enrolled and attending CHES during the 2019-2020 school year.
In order to register your child, please read the following instructions carefully. To ensure fairness, only complete registration forms, which adhere to the following, will be accepted by CHSAP.
1. CHSAP is only accepting the 2020-2021 registration forms. These forms are attached in editable Microsoft word format and as a PDF. Please read the registration form carefully and complete all sections of the form.
2. CHSAP is only accepting registrations forms during the dates and times of the two waves outlined above.
3. Registration forms will only be accepted via email. DO NOT HIT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL We have set up a special email address for the registration period: firstname.lastname@example.org. Registrations forms turned in any other way or to any other email will not be accepted.
4. When turning in your form, please send the form attached to a new e-mail with the following subject line: REGISTRATION 2020-2021 [YOUR CHILD’S NAME]. Do not hit reply to this email This ensures that your child’s registration form will be properly received and time-stamped.
5. A confirmation email will be sent as soon as possible confirming the date and time of your registration’s acceptance. Please remember that only completed forms will be accepted.
6. There is a $35 registration fee for each child signing up for CHSAP. This fee is due within a week of receiving your confirmation email. If this fee is not paid by the end of the week after receiving your confirmation the spot you registered for will be forfeited. Please write the name of your child in the memo line of your check or if paying with Venmo. Venmo user email: email@example.com
7. Please note that registration fees are non-refundable and must be paid by check or Venmo. You may write one check for multiple children.
8. If you are sending your registration fee via US mail, it must be postmarked within the same week of your child's registration wave.
9. If your child is waitlisted, the $35 registration fee must be paid when/if you child is accepted into the CHSAP program.
Please forward this e-mail to any CHES family you may know who are interested in after school for the 2020-2021 school year. Questions, comments, or concerns may be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for choosing CHSAP for your child.
Leah O’Connor, Gina Cusano-McLaughlin